As a Social Enterprise Company we aim to:
- To create a healthier community in specific areas of need, with capacity and skills to build and reach out to families
- To operate a supportive and sustainable Social Enterprise.
- To create opportunities for apprenticeships, work experience, training, employment and volunteering for disadvantage persons and groups
- To provide healthy and nutritious meals
- To Provide timely nutrition and information support to young people pregnant women and other adults who find themselves at risk of malnutrition and malnourishment.
- To provide training in a healthy lifestyle, healthy eating, nutrition and exercise with an all-age skills agenda
- To promote and support relationship values for the benefit of the wider community and its partners, businesses and local groups, with an emphasis on inclusion.